The last bill that Ohio introduced was in 2013 but there hasn’t been any movement since then. So all intent and purposes Ohio does not have any laws that pertain specifically to Drones and Unmanned Arieal Devices. You may visit Ohio General Assembly and search for drone and unmanned aerial in the search bar for further research.
Do not forget to always abide by the FAA regulations no matter where you fly.
- Fly your Drone below 400 FT
- Fly with local clubs
- Inspect your aircraft before you fly
- Take a lesson before you fly
- Don’t fly your drone beyond line of sight
- Don’t fly near airports or any manned aircraft
- Don’t fly near people or stadiums
- Don’t be carless or reckless, you could be fined if you endanger people or other aircraft
- Don’t fly anything that weighs more than 55lbs.
- Don’t fly for payment or commercial purposes unless specifically authorized by the FAA