There are no laws signed specifically for drone and unmanned aerial vehicle flight for Idaho. In Idaho State Legislature S 1134 (The link is below) passed the house in April 2013 but has not been signed into law. For further research visit Idaho State Legislature and search for Drone and Unmanned Aerial.
UNMANNED AIRCRAFT – Adds to existing law relating to aeronautics to define terms, to establish provisions relating to restrictions on the use of unmanned aircraft systems, to provide exceptions, to provide for a civil cause of action, to provide for certain damages and to provide that an owner of certain facilities shall not be prohibited from using an unmanned aircraft system to inspect such facilities.
Do not forget to always abide by the FAA regulations no matter where you fly.
- Fly your Drone below 400 FT
- Fly with local clubs
- Inspect your aircraft before you fly
- Take a lesson before you fly
- Don’t fly your drone beyond line of sight
- Don’t fly near airports or any manned aircraft
- Don’t fly near people or stadiums
- Don’t be carless or reckless, you could be fined if you endanger people or other aircraft
- Don’t fly anything that weighs more than 55lbs.
- Don’t fly for payment or commercial purposes unless specifically authorized by the FAA